Effective Print Management Software
Our printing management software has been designed to enable you to create custom invoices quickly, and to eliminate duplication of data and manual data entry making your business workflow as efficient as possible.
In our system you can generate invoices from print jobs in production and quickly print or email them to your customers. You can configure the invoice manager module so only suitable staff members can access it, so production staff for example don’t see the invoice process but only the accounts and administration team.
When working with large organisations the invoice contact is often different to the person that the job was created for. Our system enables you to configure a separate invoice contact for the company and this invoice contact can be in a different location to the job contact if required.
- Edit invoices to correct invoice details if necessary including contact, address, cost centre and accounting code
- Create new invoices in the invoice module rather than from a job record
- Create PDF invoice templates and email directly from the system to your customer
- Record payment against the invoice or do this in your accounting package
- Configure a customer invoice contact so estimates and job information is sent to one contact person in your customer company and invoices are sent to a different contact person
- Export invoices (and purchase orders) to your accounting package ensuring speedy updating of your accounts without manual data entry
- Build custom invoice reports and save reports for future use.
Xero, Freshbooks, MYOB AccountRight Live, cloud integrations
Our printing management software integrates efficiently over the Internet to three common cloud accounting systems, Xero, MYOB Account Right, and Freshbooks. You can enjoy the convenience and time saving of exporting the data through the internet sending a day, week or months records in one speedy export transaction.
We can also enable you to export data to downloaded accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Sage and MYOB. You no longer need to manually enter data into your accounting system and you can use whichever accounting system you prefer and import data using a CSV file export that our system generates for you.
No matter which accounting system you use we can enable you to export purchase orders, invoices, and customer and supplier contact details.