Purchase Order Manager
Print MIS Software
To enable your full print workflow to be undertaken in the one Print MIS software solution you need to be able to easily raise purchase orders to your suppliers.
Purchase orders can be raised from a print production job or as a separate purchase order not linked to a job. By linking your purchase orders to the jobs it enables you to have all related records in the system interlinked.
- Generate purchase orders from your print jobs or directly from the purchase order screen
- Purchase orders can be for inventory items such as paper stock or print materials, or for outsourced work orders to third party suppliers
- Create purchase orders with multiple items on them to enable quick ordering of inventory or outsourcing of print items
- Track purchase orders using the status so you can be clear of the stage of each purchase order
- Record the suppliers quote number, invoice number and delivery date in the purchase order screen
- Using the status function mark the purchase order as ready for export to your accounting package
- Build custom purchase reports and save reports for future use.
Xero Accounting, Freshbooks and AccountRight Live Integration
Our Print MIS software integrates with these three cloud accounting systems, which in turn enables our users to seamlessly export invoice and purchase records from our solution to their accounts package through the Internet.
Once we have linked to your accounting package you will no longer have to manually enter data into your accounting system, but instead you can enjoy the convenience and time saving of exporting the data through the Internet sending a day, week or months records in one speedy export transaction.
Export purchase orders, invoices, and customer and supplier contact details via our system, with a seamless integration to your accounting packages.
We can also enable you to export data to traditional downloaded accounting software such as MYOB and Quick Books.